Hagioscope

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

when it rains, it pours

After a couple quiet weeks, the work floodgates are opening again. The magazine I used to work for needs some on-site help a couple days this week, and I’ve got a phone message waiting from another party interested in my resume. Plus, that new client I’ve been waiting on has sent me several informational documents in preparation for work to begin next week. So I guess vacation time is nearly over.

Last night I had a dream in which I kept receiving checks in the mail. I didn’t really want to wake up from that one. And then today I’ve found money in two different places. Granted, it was only a penny each time. But found money is found money. I think these incidents portend good things to come.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home