Hagioscope

Friday, April 11, 2008

chillin'

Yesterday I was grateful for:

  • Remember The Milk, a free online to-do list you can use by itself or integrate with calendars, e-mail, and other applications
  • Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story
  • Diet Coke with Lime, which I shouldn't drink because of the Nutrasweet, but I had one yesterday for the caffeine anyway
  • the fleece hat, gloves, and scarf I got for Christmas


Today I'm grateful for:

  • telecommuting
  • central heat
  • knowing Mother Media is coming to visit soon
  • my iPod surviving a tumble off the elliptical machine at the gym
  • grapes
  • having a check to deposit


The weather outside is totally blucky right now, so I'm glad I have plenty of work to do here in my home office and plenty of amusements lined up for later. I'm seriously considering making this a stay-in weekend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home