Hagioscope

Saturday, March 08, 2008

who's your Mac daddy?

a;lsidjf;alksdfj!!!! ;alskdjfalskjdf!! z,xmcnv;aoieujrldkxn!!

MacBook Pro!!!

zx;ocivuj;aeklqnr!!!111!!!

qpoeiuz.k!!! aseaksjhfaalksjhdfiz.kvn!!!!!!! Srsly!! I mean it!!!

FAST!!! SLICK!!! SHINY!!!

Yeah, I bought it. And yeah, it's hotter than the surface of Mercury in the summer.

I got the 15-inch, 2.5-GHz, 2-GB model. True Love! I also picked up a copy of Office 2008 while I was there, as I need it for a particular client's project. And I'm going to pick up some speech-to-text software, too, so I can dictate my notes straight into Word.

Setup was a breeze. I hooked up the firewire cable and went out to lunch, and when I got home, the Pro had assimilated all of the iBook's files and apps. Resistance was futile. All the iBook's info took up less than 40% of the Pro's memory, which means I've got plenty of room to maneuver, and my fat apps have some wiggle room. (InDesign, Photoshop, I'm talking to you.) The Pro also played nice with my extra monitor and my printer on the first try.

Nerdvana.

Enough! Gotta go play.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Okay, I can't take it anymore... I have to ask: What's with the ones mixed in with the exclamation points??? I have seen it too many times!!1!

    Enlighten me, please!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 PM  

  • Bwahahahaha!!! Hotter than Mercury! Ahhh, you slay me. Thank you for the laugh.

    By Blogger The Cheap Chick, at 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home