Hagioscope

Saturday, November 17, 2007

in & out

I brought Warren and his five meds and his feeding tube and his protective clown collar home from the U of M animal hospital today. When I opened his crate in the bedroom, he crept out cautiously, then came to give me affectionate head bumps. Then he promptly sneezed out his feeding tube.

I cuddled him on my lap for a while, weeping as he purred.

Then I put him back in the crate and hauled him to the local vet to have the tube replaced. He'll be sedated for the procedure, so it's another few hours before I bring him home again.

I don't think either of us can take too much more of this.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • So sorry Kim. We're thinking about you and kitty.

    Jennifer and Kelly

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home