Hagioscope

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

pulp fiction

I'm reading a new murder mystery, Dangerous Admissions by Jane O'Connor. The plot seems fine, and I may have walked past the Manhattan location on my last visit to New York.

What's more interesting, however, is the fact that by p. 75, I've already noticed at least half a dozen spelling and typographical errors. Given that the main sleuthy character is a copy editor, I wonder if I should jot the errors down in case they form some sort of code that will tell me whodunit.

And then I think no, that kind of thing only happens in mystery novels.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Send an edited version back to the publisher! Perhaps they will be so embarrased they will send you a check for your trouble!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home