Hagioscope

Sunday, September 23, 2007

pinch me

What's great about today, besides my iPhone:

  • I'm sitting on the deck with a cold beer at my elbow. Although it's late September, I'm in shorts and a tank top.
  • The last episodes of Season 1 of Heroes are playing on my iBook. Season 2 starts tomorrow.
  • I just finished a quick but lucrative project for a favorite client.
  • I spent last weekend in Duluth at CNE's 3rd birthday party, because my flexible schedule allows such things. Everyone had a blast.
  • The yard is freshly mown.
  • The laundry is done AND put away for the first time in months.
  • The cupboards are full.
  • The cats are happy.
  • I just had a really nice phone chat with Mother Media.
  • Sister-san's union strike is over, so she can go back to working and getting paid.
  • The Rev. Nicole and the Kerner, both newly liberated from the cube farm, are already finding paying gigs.

Is this really my life?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home