Hagioscope

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Fox news

I arrived home at 12:30 a.m. after a late night visiting friends. When I checked on Fox, I found him sitting quietly on his dock, fishing pole over his shoulder, gazing meditatively across the lake. Candles floated in tiny paper boats, and lanterns glowed on the grounds around the teahouse.

In other news, I seem to have signed up to attend my 20th high school reunion this summer. Not sure yet whether this is a wise move. But at least one of my best friends from back in the day is going to be there, and it's been a while since I hung out at Mother Media's house, so . . . what the heck. Honestly, I'll be surprised if more than 10 people show up. Hell, I'll be surprised if I show up.

I wonder if Fox has class reunions? He certainly has class.

Other important information:

Chuck Norris never wet his bed as a child. The bed wet itself out of fear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home