Hagioscope

Saturday, September 09, 2006

yeah, so . . .

Yeah, so I brought home more than t-shirts and photos from Dragon*Con: I brought a dandy cold virus, too. Thursday night I went to bed at 7:30 and slept off the worst of it, but I'm now in full-on "icky substances to the exits please" mode. TMI. Sorry. I feel OK, but I sound terrible, and Kleenex usage is up about 1000%.

In other news, Season 2 of The 4400 arrived via Netflix this week. It's still interesting. Didn't somebody else mention liking it?

Also, everyone who said Hookslide was a dandy a cappella group? You were right. I spent about an hour and an unintended $10 arm wrestling their album Bump It Up out of acaTunes last night. acaTunes is still not all that user-friendly, but fortunately for their complaint box, Hookslide is. Me likey.

Work has been crazy busy this past week. Big projects, big deadlines, etc. We seem to be getting a grip on most of it, though. And a team meeting at an English pub with rooftop lawn bowling didn't hurt, either.

The weather is turning autumnal, which I love. Time to cuddle a kitty.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for sharing your DragonCon pics! One of these days I'm going to have to make it to ComicCon here in SoCal.

    Saw THE Rocka-P 2 nights ago. 'Twas great to see them boys again. I wrote about it on my got a cappella? site. :)

    hope you're doing well!

    ~aura

    By Blogger Aura, at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home