Hagioscope

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter parade

I had no plans for this Easter Sunday except to spend some time outdoors enjoying the fine spring weather. So off I went with iPod in ears and camera in hand. This is what I saw.




As I left the house, I stopped at my own curb. These shoes were made for tossing. I've had both pairs since ca. 1997, so I thought it was about time they went bye-bye.




Big pile of bricks. I don't know what they're going to build.




Weeping willows budding in a park.




Half a dozen male mallards head for the watering hole.




Mr. Mallard takes a dip.




Um, lawn bowling?




Money I found on the ground: $.14.




When did fire hydrants stop being red?




What's up, docks?




Almost home: I-494 heading west, viewed through the fence on the pedestrian overpass.




This was waiting for me at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home