Hagioscope

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

hearts & flowers




First of all, happy VD to all those celebrating it, and thanks to Mother Media for the loveliness pictured above.

Second, this business of Vice President Cheney accidentally shooting a hunting buddy in the face: Guns, even in the hands of trained handlers, freak me out a little. Dick Cheney, even in the hands of trained handlers, freaks me out 10x. Media sitting on the story for 24+ hours frosts my peaches in ways I cannot adequately express. What other monumental screwups are we not being told about because it might tarnish some politician's image? Oooooh, I HATE that!

Third, the Twin Cities are beset with freezing rain this morning, making me once again cherish and give thanks for my 2-mile, freeway-free commute.

Fourth, I just learned from my coworker, Evil Josh, that one can download Season 2 of Lost from iTunes video for near-instant gratification. $2/episode.

I did not need to know that!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home